One of the most common questions we get asked is, “How much do i take for (anxiety, sleep, inflammation, pain, etc..)”
We answer every question as thoroughly as we can, just please keep in mind there are FDA restrictions that don’t allow us to advise you on how much you need to take for specific conditions.
That being said, here are 3 easy steps to find the right product for you:
Which strength is right for me?
How much do I take?
Exactly how do I take it?
1. Which Strength is right for me?
If you have severe pain, would you grab a bottle of low dose Tylenol®? Probably not, the same logic can be applied to choosing the right strength of CBD oil.
- 250mg CBD oil – Low Dose
- For mild issues. This is our lowest dose and is well suited for those who want a minimal amount of CBD. It’s also the most popular choice for our furry friends.
- 1,000mg CBD oil – Regular Strength (Most Popular)
- For moderate issues. If you’re dealing with a problem that is having a moderate impact on your quality of life and want a natural solution, this is a great choice. It’s the most popular amongst those buying CBD oil for the first time and repeat customers alike.
- 3,000mg CBD oil – Extra Strength
- You have tried everything, and either can’t get relief or are heavily dependent on western medicine and looking for a natural solution. There are many reasons you may turn toward our extra strength formula, but the main one is something is having a large impact on your quality of life and other things haven’t worked, including other CBD products.
2. How much do I take?
Most people will start off with a single dose as indicated on the bottle, taken either once or twice daily.
If you are dealing with an issue in your life that is persistent, meaning it exists around the clock and not only at certain times, most people usually take 2 doses daily. If you are taking it for an issue that exists only at certain times, like sleep related issues, most people will take it around the time they need it.
If after 1-2 weeks you haven’t noticed any difference, slowly begin to increase your dosage from your starting dose, give it another few days, then you can continually increase it until you are happy with your results.
Remember, it is best to start at the suggested dosage and slowly work your way up, be consistent with how you take it, and give it a little time so you can get to your ideal dose.
3. Exactly how do I take it?
Our CBD oil is taken orally with a simple dropper. The best way to take it is to put oil is put under your tongue and hold it there for 30-60 seconds. You can also put it in your morning coffee, water, yogurt, etc.
If you can plan ahead, try taking it 1-2 hours prior to when you need it.
TIP: If you take CBD with some healthy fats (olive oil, avocado, nuts, etc) it can help you absorb more of the CBD.
Buy Our CBD Oil Here